Surveillance and Monitoring for Industrial Applications
DISPOSITVO GT1 GEOFORCE
ATEX / IECEx-certified for use in Zone 0 Hazardous Environments
• stainless steel bezel with several hardened mounting methods
• Hermetically sealed construction with protection rating IP68 and IP69K
• Tested to the highest standards of stringent product reliability
• Designed specifically for the toughest environments
Energy efficient design for long lasting available
• unique QR encoding for mobile scanning of product information
• Does not require user-based maintenance
• Multiple modes of information available Small size for versatile installation
100% satellite-based communication for visibility in remote locations
• Rapid deployment anywhere without additional infrastructure
• Worldwide transmission without complex data roaming agreements
• Certificates to operate in many countries
Combined GPS and RFID for localization and identification
• Support for configuration inputs and wireless sensors via Bluetooth 4.0
- Railway wagons
- Shipping Containers
- Frac tanks
- Loading units
- ISO containers
- Sand traps
- Cable reels
- Acid tanks
- IBC tanks
- Fuel tanks
Dimensions: 4.65 “W x 3.37” W x 1.29 “H (118mm x 86mm x 34mm)
Weight: 1.8 lbs (0.82 kg)
Protection: outdoor rated plastic with stainless steel heavy-duty mounting bezel
1 transmission for 3 days 6 to 9 years
1 transmission per day 5 to 8 years
2 transmission per day 3 to 6 years
4 transmission per day 2 to 4 years
6 transmission per day 1.5 to 2.5 years
- Storage Temperature: 90 ° F (32 ° C) MAX for best results
- Entry protection: IP68 according to IEC 60529 to 160 feet (50 meters) /
- IP69K according to DIN 40050-9
- Immersion: MIL-STD-810G: 512.5 to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Fog Saline exposure: MIL-STD-810G: 509.5, at 1000 hours
- Acid Exposure atmosphere: D543-95 ASTM, MIL-STD-810G: 518.2
- Operating vibration: MIL-STD-810G: 514.7, at 7.5 Random (5 Hz – 2000 Hz)
- Mechanical shock: MIL-STD-810G: 516.7 to 300Gpk
- Reliability: IPC9592a
- Protocol: Globalstar Simplex
- Frequency: 1.611.25 MHz to 1.618.75 MHz
- Maximum Transmit Power: 23 dBm EIR (200 milliwatts)
- Maximum transmission time: 1500 milliseconds
Designed for the intelligent management of your fixed or mobile assets, powered or without power. SmartOne is a practical solution to improve the operational efficiency and safety of your equipment, as well as the location and tracking of containers, vehicles, boats, etc.
Its design allows it to be installed easily and can be placed without the aid of antennas or external power. The SmartOne is powered by four AA 1.5V lithium batteries, with more than three years of life and avoids the need to buy expensive batteries for replacement.
The SmartOne uses motion sensors, comparative differential GPS and has sensors configured to transmit information about the state of the equipment. Each SmartOne is configured personally to meet the specific needs of the equipment and provide emergency alarms via an email or SMS on the mobile.
- Quick installation using industrial adhesive tape or mounting screws.
- A totally compact solution that does not need harnesses, external power supply or external antenna.
- Position change sensor that sends alerts if the object leaves a certain zone.
- Message cost reduction mode: Reduces satellite messages if the object is kept in the same place.
- Operating mode monitoring
- Features of on / off equipment that allows the unit to re-center the GPS.
- Accepts serial signals from the sensors of the device.
Dimensions: 6.5 “W x 3.25” W x 1.0 “H
Weight: 70 grams
The SmartOne works with 4 AA 1.5 V “ready-to-use” lithium batteries that provide 3+ years of battery life and eliminate the need to purchase expensive, patented replacement batteries.
- Cable de Entrada
- Cable de Configuración USB
- Cable Serial
- Dispone de software de comunicación. La herramienta de configuración de software se instala fácilmente en los PCs. Configura múltiples unidades simultáneamente